FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How long does shipping take once I have placed my order?
A: Shipping time is 1 to 3 working days for major cities and towns. Please allow for an additional 1 to 2 days for remote areas.
2. Which courier service do you use?
A: The Courier Guy, we ship countrywide and offer door to door delivery.
3. Do you offer international shipping?
A: We unfortunately do not offer international shipping as yet, only in South Africa. However, this is something that we are looking into for the near future, if there is a demand for it.
4. Can I collect my parcel at my nearest collection point?
A: We currently do not have that option available; parcels are delivered to your door for your convenience.
5. Can I pay via COD (cash on delivery)?
A: We only offer 2 payment methods on our site, instant EFT and card payments.
6. Does your jewellery tarnish easily?
A: The truth is that jewellery will eventually tarnish over time; depending on well you take care of it! All our jewellery pieces are either plated gold/silver, made from stainless steel; alloy and we also offer a range of sterling silver.
7. Do you have any outlets or stores?
A: We are an ecommerce store and purchases can only be made from our website.
8. Do you offer free shipping?
A: Yes we do. There is no minimum order amount required!
9. Where are you based?
A: We are based on the Lower South Coast, KwaZulu – Natal.
10. Can I return or exchange a jewellery piece/s?
A: We do allow for jewellery items to be returned within 10 days of purchase. The items should be in its original packaging and unused. However, we do not allow exchanges of earrings due to hygienic reasons. Kindly note that you will be responsible for the courier costs for returns/exchanges. Should your jewellery item/s be damaged on arrival, kindly notify us on the same date of delivery and we will gladly exchange your items free of charge.